Jill and Brad talk about what’s coming up this episode on how to be more productive working solo, Jill’s love of coffee (thanks, Starbucks!) and why Brad gave up caffeine. They also want to make sure that you’ve gotten your copy of their incredible e-book! Get it here.
BDYB is going live! Check us out at Chicago’s TechWeek! Sponsored by Rivet Radio. Click below for more info:
Join us on Monday October 6th for the Founding Mom’s Conference. Delicious food, speakers & performances! Come learn a lot and meet a lot of awesome entrepreneurs from around the world.
Anthem Salgado is the founder of The Art of Hustle which is a professional development and consulting program. He has over 15 years of experience in industries that include arts, business, education, nightlife, community and cultural work. Find him on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Top 5 Ways To Work Solo and Be More Productive
Jill and Brad discuss the top tips on working solo and how to be productive. From starting your day with a physical activity (“Let’s get physical, physical…”) to interacting with others to taking a nap! Know any tips that they missed? Call Jill & Brad at 708.872.7878 and let them know.
Amy Riley is the founder of Loving the Pregnant You. They provide one-on-one coaching and other services to really support women to do their best at pregnancy. Looking for a place to find your unique work/life balance, remain positive and optimistic, and feel empowered and confident? Loving the Pregnant You may be the community you’ve been searching for! Find her on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Tool of the Week:
- Paper Karma – The tool of all tools (according to Jill) — it lets you snap photos of your unwanted mail and they contact the Mailer and tell them to STOP! Go save some trees!
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Starbucks – The reason for Jill’s caffeine addiction.
- Pandora – Spark those brain waves with some tunes.
- Hulu – Get your workout on.
- Netflix – Another place to get your workout on.
- Ramit Sethi’s blog – A fantastic resource that Anthem & Jill love.
- Freedom – Block those digital distractions.
- Traklight – Mary took our advice! Go check out Mary’s new video.
- EnMast.com is a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners. Interested in Mastermind Coaching? Sign up! Sign up!
- The Founding Kit – it’s what every entrepreneur needs to launch a business. Use these toolkits for your small business so that you can focus on doing what you do best and letting The Founding Kit do the rest.
What are some of the best tools you use to be more productive while working solo? Let us know! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here.