Jill and Brad talk about what’s coming up this episode, Brad’s evolution from unhealthy traveler to healthy business owner, why today’s the day, and how Netflix changed Jill’s life. They also want to make sure that you’ve gotten your copy of their incredible e-book! Get it here.
BDYB is going live! Check us out at Chicago’s TechWeek! Click below for more info:
Ramon Ray is the founder of Small Biz Technology who educates growing businesses in how to strategically use technology as a tool to grow their businesses. We do this through events and online content. Find him on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Top 5 Health Tips for Business Owners
Jill and Brad discuss the top 5 ways to stay healthy as a business owner. From minding your schedule to standing up to taking more breaks, there are easy ways to stay healthy but you just have to remind yourself. A lot. Have any that they missed? Call Jill & Brad at 708.872.7878 and let them know what tips they missed. Let’s do this!
Jamie Migdal is a serial entrepreneur and founder of FetchFind, the professional certification and career networking site for the pet industry. FetchFind offers the opportunity for aspiring pet industry professionals to increase expertise through online learning modules, as well as locate job opportunities by browsing jobs posted to the site. Find her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Tool of the Week:
- RunKeeper – It’s a fitness technology company that packs the benefits of a personal trainer into the convenience of a smartphone. It comes with running tapes! And Jill should be narrating them. Don’t you think?
- The Founding Moms Conference is The Founding Moms’ first international conference hosted in beautiful Chicago at the famous music venue, Lincoln Hall. Happening on Monday, October 6, this TED-meets-BlogHer affair will bring mom entrepreneurs from 42+ cities around the world together for a day of education, connection and celebration. Don’t miss out. Join us!
- EnMast.com is a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners. Interested in Mastermind Coaching? Sign up! Sign up!
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Netflix – This one thing changed Jill’s life.
- Sally Field – People like her. They really like her.
- Infusionsoft Conference – Brad loved it.
- Casey Graham – Brad’s favorite “Dominate, don’t dabble” dude.
- Asana – Ramon’s favorite task management tool
- Pomodoro Technique – something Brad recommends.
- Trader Joe’s – where Jill buys all the carrots for her juice — 12 bags a week.
- Breville Juicer – Jill loves her Breville juicer!
- Fiverr – Get people to do things for you for 5 bucks.
- Canine Link – Jamie’s other business. She’s one busy lady.
What are some of the best health tips you have made as a business owner? Let us know! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here.