What’s In This Episode:
Has it ever hit you that what you don’t know outweighs the things that you do know? Would you like to know how to fix that? Jill and Brad will give you some tips on the many resources available as they discuss the Top 5 Things You Need to Learn Now and where to learn them. Also, they talk with Oz du Soliel, a Microsoft Excel wizard about how to better manage time. Listen in! »
- Oz du Soliel is a Microsoft Excel MVP who uses his knowledge of the program in order to build databases on pretty much anything by his use of scraping. Find him on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
- The Founding Moms Community: It’s the place to be! It offers many video courses, forums, entrepreneurial opportunities, guidance and so many more things to do. Come join this community and open up the door to many different opportunities.
- MarketingProfs University Courses: Sharpen Your Marketing Focus,
- Ed2Go: Effective Business Writing
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Write Better English That Persuades People
- Google Analytics Academy
- Lynda Management Fundamentals
Talk to us! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here!