Jill and Brad talk about the ins and outs of social media and how it’s best used for business.
Heidi Brown, co-founder of Options Away, a revolutionary travel site that lets you find your perfect airfare and hold the best price while you decide if you want to purchase the ticket. Find her on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Top 5 Ways To Schedule Your Day:
Brad and Jill talk about scheduling their entrepreneurial days.
Julie Schumacher is the founder of Well Turned Words, a wordsmithing studio that provides small business owners to national non-profits better messaging for their brands. Find her word choices on Facebook and Twitter.
Tool of the Week:
Heads Up. This app is a game The New York Times called a “Sensation,” and Cosmopolitan said “will be the best dollar you’ve spent.” Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends. Or with Jill and Brad.
- EnMast.com, a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners.
- The Founding Kit is what every entrepreneur needs to launch a business. Use these toolkits for your small business so that you can focus on doing what you do best and letting The Founding Kit do the rest.
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Hootsuite – Helps you engage with audiences and analyze campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure web-based dashboard.
- SocialBro – Helps you to manage and analyze your Twitter Community.
- Hubspot – Top-ranked software to generate more traffic, leads and sales.
- BradsDeals.com – It’s a one-stop source for the latest coupons & deals from thousands of leading retailers.
- Tempo – It’s the only calendar app that intelligently finds and neatly organizes everything you need for each meeting.
- Fantastical – a Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using.
- Seinfeld’s Elaine Benis Dancing – for your viewing pleasure.
What are some of your favorite social media tips and tricks? Let us know! Especially if your name is Ellen DeGeneres. Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode: 708.872.7878