Jill and Brad talk about what’s coming up this episode, how to pronounce 4-letter surnames, the fact that size does matter, what to do with those big ideas, and why they pay Jill the big bucks. They also want to make sure that you’ve gotten your copy of their incredible e-book! Get it here.
Mary E. Juetten (pronounced JUT-ten) is the founder of Traklight, a company that empowers small businesses, entrepreneurs, and inventors with tools and resources for identifying intellectual property (IP) and allowing companies to protect and leverage their ideas. Find her on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Top 5 Ways To Turn Dreams Into Reality
Jill and Brad discuss ways to turn their dreams (and yours!) into reality. From learning how to fail fast to creating feasibility tests to asking people for input the right way to creating time for different projects, there is obviously more than one way to turn your dreams into reality. But it’s only obvious to Jill and Brad until you listen to this episode.
Melissa Ford is the owner of Empowered Coaching Solutions where she helps entrepreneurs and professionals discover how to get back on track with renewed excitement and purpose about who you’re being in your Business to help you grow your business. Find her on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Tool of the Week:
- Pixlr.com – Don’t have Photoshop? Use this! It’s the most popular photo editor in the world. And it’s free. Jill is a design idiot and even she knows how to use it. That should explain a lot.
- The Founding Moms Conference is The Founding Moms’ first international conference hosted in beautiful Chicago at the famous music venue, Lincoln Hall. Happening on Monday, October 6, this TED-meets-BlogHer affair will bring mom entrepreneurs from 40+ cities around the world together for a day of education, connection and celebration. Don’t miss out. Join us!
- EnMast.com is a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners. Interested in Mastermind Coaching? Sign up! Sign up!
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- GoToMeeting – Video conference with up to 3 people. No signups and no downloads.
- Join.Me – Video conference alternative to GoToMeeting. (Note: GoToMeeting and Join.Me are neither tested out by Jill & Brad nor are they listed in any particular order for any reason other than pure laziness on the part of the person who wrote these show notes.)
- Meme – It’s an idea, style or action which spreads, often as mimicry, from person to person via the Internet, as with imitating the concept.
What are some of your favorite ways to turn your dreams into reality? Let us know! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here.