Jill and Brad talk about what’s coming up this episode, Jill’s Trident addiction, how they know their businesses are healthy, segmentation vs. personalization and other words that end in “ion,” and what it’s like for them to be a “data guy” and an “engagement girl” working together. They also want to make sure that you’ve gotten your copy of their incredible e-book! Get it here.
Erik Severinghaus is the founder of Simple Relevance, a biz that helps you offer your customers and clients what they already want by using your company’s data to create smart emails identifying the unique tastes of each customer to help you mass-target them one-by-one. Find him on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Top 5 Numbers To Watch For Growing Your Biz
Jill and Brad discuss the best numbers to check out that help you understand where your business is and how to keep it growing. From cash flow to sales funnels to employee morale to customer satisfaction, there are a select few ways to track your progress and figure out what’s working for your product or service. Have any that they missed? Call Jill & Brad at 708.872.7878 and let them know what you think about their Top 5 Numbers To Watch. It does a body good.
Heidi Yarger is a designer and the founder of Spitfiregirl where she brings their inspired vision and expertise to create dynamic solutions for notable wedding and lifestyle brands. Find her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Tool of the Week:
- Technichi.com – It’s the best (and maybe only) Macbook subscription service on the planet. Jill does not comprehend why this has taken so long to come into existence.
- EnMast.com is a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners. Interested in Mastermind Coaching? Sign up! Sign up!
- The Founding Kit – it’s what every entrepreneur needs to launch a business. Use these toolkits for your small business so that you can focus on doing what you do best and letting The Founding Kit do the rest.
- WE’RE GOING LIVE!!! Breaking Down Your Business has its first stop on its Hand Gestures Tour where Brad and Jill will be doing their FIRST. LIVE. TAPING. On June 28, 2014, Chicago’s Techweek will be hosting Jill & Brad as they debut their skillz to a live audience. They’ll make you laugh. They’ll throw things at you. And they’ll be sure to embarrass themselves a tremendous amount. Join them!
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Trident – Original flavor. Only. Jill has an addiction.
- Mark Zuckerberg – Shout out!
- Amazon – They segment and customize really well, but not the way Simple Relevance does.
- SpitfireMom Society – Heidi Yarger’s blog where bits about design, living, fashion, business, motherhood are shared.
What are some of your favorite ways to keep track of your numbers? Let us know! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here.