Jill and Brad talk about what’s coming up this episode, how inspirational people who run Facebook are, and they wanna make sure that you’ve gotten your copy of their incredible e-book! Get it here.
Corbett Barr is the co-founder Fizzle, a community that offers pro training for building your thing online. Training from experts you trust and a vital community with other business builders in one package (plus a ton of inside jokes, too.) Find him on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Top 5: How To Be A Better Leader
Jill and Brad discuss the best ways on how to be a better leader. From becoming a bookworm to finding inspiration in other leaders to asking for feedback, you can find myriad ways to build your position as head of your biz. Have you experienced any ways to become a better leader that they didn’t mention? Call Jill & Brad at 708.872.7878 and let them know. You know you wanna.
Catherine Morgan is the founder of Point A To Point B Transitions, a coaching service where Catherine helps small business owners achieve the results they’re looking for in their careers or their businesses, and get them to the next level more quickly. Find her on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Fan of the Week:
- Ann The Brave – You’re the best! We applaud you for putting up with Brad & Jill!
Tool of the Week:
- StandDesk.co – It’s the world’s most affordable “automatic” (electronic sit-to-stand) standing desk. Yes, please.
- EnMast.com is a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners. Interested in Mastermind Coaching? Sign up! Sign up!
- The Founding Kit – it’s what every entrepreneur needs to launch a business. Use these toolkits for your small business so that you can focus on doing what you do best and letting The Founding Kit do the rest.
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Sheryl Sandberg – author of Lean In, COO of Facebook, giver of this TED talk, and Jill says she’s “super nice!”
What are some of your favorite ways to be a better leader? Let us know! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here.