- Jill and Brad talk about what’s coming up in this episode, what sales means to them, and debate about whether it’s a dirty word to business owners. Is it sales? Or is it marketing? YOU decide (even though Jill and Brad already did.) Find out what ridiculosity ensues by listening to this latest episode. Then tweet and post about it (reminder: hashtag them at #jillnbrad) and make sure that you’ve gotten your copy of their incredible e-book! Get it here.
- Calvin Correli is the founder of Simplero, the perfect all-in-one solution for selling your knowledge and expertise online. Find him on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Top 5 Tools You Need To Sell Things in the Digital Age
- Today’s buyers have a lot more information and a lot more power in the sales relationship than they once did. So, Brad lays down his top 5 sales tools for the business owner today to help bring in more sales! Things like getting your website to get customers and clients to feel like they understand what you have to offer. Things like using the socials to stay on top of who’s talking about what, like utilizing LinkedIn’s search bar to find folks interested in your product or service. There’s also taking advantage of meetups, conferences and other offline places to get together with potential clients. He recommends a few other gems and hopes that you share yours as well. Have other tools that help you sell in the era of the Internet? Call Jill & Brad at 708.872.7878 and let them know.
- Irina Jordan is the founder of Artisurn where she offers progressive handcrafted cremation urns, jewelry and keepsakes to honor the memory of your loved ones or beloved pets. Find her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Tool of the Week:
- Tylt’s Energi 2K – It’s an amazing little travel charger. You can plug it into a wall to charge your phone. You can unplug it from the wall and if attached to your phone, it still charges it. Highly, highly recommend it!
- SaneBox filters unimportant emails out of your Inbox and summarizes them in a digest. It works anywhere you read your email. Try it free today! Want to give it a try? Visit Breakingdownyourbusiness.com/sanebox for a special offer just for our listeners.
- EnMast.com is a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners. Want to get a pro membership before the price goes up at the end of the month? Of course you do! Then you’ll be able to pack in all of their tools, gadgets, spreadsheets and more to help you build your business. Go pro! Go here! HERE!
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Hubspot – More than 11,500 companies in 70 countries use HubSpot’s marketing and sales software to grow.
- Zumba – Dance fitness classes that are fun, energetic, and make you feel amazing.
What are some of the tools that you use to stay on top of your sales in this digital age? Let us know! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here.