What’s In This Episode:
Here’s the EXCLUSIVE “Studio Chatter” version!
- Brad Farris is (normally) the co-host of Breaking Down Your Business and founder of Anchor Advisors, a small business comprised of a team of advisors dedicated to advancing the state-of-the-art in the leadership of founder-led businesses. He’s also the founder of EnMast.com where you can join a community of like-minded business owners and find invaluable tools to help you build a better business. Find him on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Jill Salzman is (normally) the co-host of Breaking Down Your Business and founder of The Founding Moms, a collective of offline meetups and online resources for mom entrepreneurs. She’s also the founder of The Founding Kit where you can find awesomely affordable service providers to help you build a better business. Find her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Ello, LinkedIn, Google+, and too many other places.
Tool of the Week:
- YNAB – You need a budget! Pay off your debt, save more money, and break the paycheck to paycheck cycle. Together.
- The EnMast Budget Kit is the complete business owners’ guide to creating a budget. It include a video series, pre-formatted budget excel template, and how-to guide to creating a
- The Founding Kit – It’s what every entrepreneur needs to launch a business. Use these toolkits for your small business so that you can focus on doing what you do best and letting The Founding Kit do the rest.