- Jill and Brad talk about all things Twitter. Don’t let that scare you; they talk about how scary it is for them. Know why Twitter only allows 140 characters? Understand how to use Twitter? Let them help you in this hysterical episode. Then tweet and post about it (reminder: hashtag them at #jillnbrad) and make sure that you’ve gotten your copy of their incredible e-book! Get it here.
- Pete Aiello is the founder of Team Pete where he utilizes improv comedy to help big and small businesses with high impact team building. Find him on Facebook, and Twitter and LinkedIn.
Top 5 Ways To Use Twitter To Grow Your Business
- Jill is a social media addict. She and Brad agree that they’ve gotten a lot out of the Twitter platform for their businesses, so Jill walks you (or rather, skips with glee) through her top 5 ways to use it to grow your business. Things like tweeting as yourself and not as your business using your logo. Stay a person, people. Also, pay attention to your @mentions or there’s no reason for you to tweet at all. The goal? To get your online conversations moved offline. Have any top tips that she missed? Well then! Leave Jill & Brad a voicemail at 708.872.7878!
- Connie McLaughlin is the founder of Your Inner Buzz, where she helps folks to use energy from an inner source and harness it, not only to help others, but to make them more fulfilled in their work. Find her on Facebook and Twitter.
Tool of the Week:
- Beans: Reward your users for recommending you on Facebook.
- EnMast.com is a small business owner community that offers members a supportive community and mass resource to help owners. Want to get a pro membership before the price goes up at the end of the month? Of course you do! Then you’ll be able to pack in all of their tools, gadgets, spreadsheets and more to help you build your business. Go pro! Go here! HERE!
- The Founding Kit – It’s what every entrepreneur needs to launch a business. Use these toolkits for your small business so that you can focus on doing what you do best and letting The Founding Kit do the rest.
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Hootsuite – The ideal tool for a business on social media; manage your social accounts in one place!
- Tweetdeck – Another ideal social media management tool that businesses use to manage their socials
- Slideshare – Great place to look up other people’s decks to pitch and get more business
- Colonel Tribune – Chicago Tribune’s Twitter account – a great example of a business bringing out its personality. Same with Comcast Bill and Superdawg.
What are some of the ways in which use Twitter to grow your business? Let us know! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here.