What’s In This Episode:
- Leslie Feinberg is the owner and co-founder of Prohibition Bakery, where they make mini-alcoholic cupcakes in New York City. She’s a lifelong baker and long-time bartender who has gotten many highly regarded New Yorkers extremely drunk. Find her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- TimeHop – It’s an app that lets you see a time capsule of you. See your photos and updates from this exact day in history.Timehop helps you celebrate the best moments of the past with your friends!
- The Founding Kit – It’s what every entrepreneur needs to launch a business. Use these toolkits for your small business so that you can focus on doing what you do best and letting The Founding Kit do the rest.
- Steve Jobs’ wardrobe choices – See his fashion evolution here.
- Drunk History – One of the best TV shows that Comedy Central has to offer.
- TaskRabbit – Hire extra help quickly and easily with this site.
- TryCaviar – order Prohibition Bakery’s alcoholic cupcakes via this site if you’re in NYC.
- What Not To Wear – Jill & Brad could become the Stacy & Clinton of the business world if you let them
- Julie Colbrese – The Hot Coffee Coach
Talk to us! Leave us a Google Voicemail so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here!