What’s In This Episode:
Every website has some common problems that need to be addressed for a better customer/user experience. Jill and Brad talk about what those are.
“When anyone goes to any website, they don’t want to have to figure out what they’re doing there.” – Jill
Questions you need to focus on:
- What is your CTA? You need one.
- Where is your contact info? If you have a contact form, make sure it’s actually working.
- How’s your messaging? Is it helping potential customers or is it all about you?
- Does your branding reflect what you’re actually like? Don’t just slap on a template or copy what someone else is doing.
- Are you giving visitors a reason to stay?
“When people get to your website, what is the feeling that you want them to have?” – Brad
Not sure if you’re making some of these mistakes? Get feedback from another person.
How’s your website? Listen in!»
Hang out with Jill and Brad!
Wanna join Jill and Brad for drinks at their FIRST-EVER offline event? Meet them September 13 at Park & Field in Chicago to get your shouting on. RSVP here.
Talk to us! Leave us a Google Voicemail or text us with your burning business question so that we can read it in a future episode at 708.872.7878. Or tweet at us using hashtag #jillnbrad. And leave us a review on iTunes — pretty please? Over here!